NOTICE: This App May Shutdown Permanently in next 2Weeks (12th, Sept 2018) Due To Lack Of Funding To Continuously Run It As A Free App Helping Newbies Since 2017. I regret this but not ready to yield to greedy investors offer to join pump&dump projects destroying Crypoworld. Thus, if you are willing to help keep this alive to continue to serve newbies in crypto daily for free, kindly donate or want to invest and acquire stakes without greedy terms. Kindly use the contact page! Thanks!
WELCOME! DO YOU WANT TO EARN CRYPTO DAILY? - This App Reward Users Daily In Crypto - Click To See How Now!
Meaning of Cryptography
Cryptography is a method of storing and transmitting data in a particular form so that only those for whom it is intended can read and process it.
Cryptography is closely related to the disciplines of cryptology and cryptanalysis. Cryptography includes techniques such as microdots, merging words with images, and other ways to hide information in storage or transit. However, in today’s computer-centric world, cryptography is most often associated with scrambling plaintext (ordinary text, sometimes referred to as cleartext) into ciphertext (a process called encryption), then back again (known as decryption).
Individuals who practice this field are known as Cryptographers.
Modern cryptography concerns itself with the following four objectives:
1. Confidentiality – the information cannot be understood by anyone for whom it was unintended
2. Integrity – the information cannot be altered in storage or transit between sender and intended receiver without the alteration being detected
3. Non-repudiation – the creator/sender of the information cannot deny at a later stage his or her intentions in the creation or transmission of the information
- WANT TO EARN CRYPTO DAILY? - This App Reward Users Daily - Click To See How Now!
4. Authentication – the sender and receiver can confirm each other’s identity and the origin/destination of the information« Back to Dictionary Homepage With 1,000+ Crypto Terms