Its been a nice time out for the New Year celebration and sure 2018 is another booming year of Cryptocurrency you won’t want to miss out.
We believe you look forward to the best of the year 2018 in your Crypto trading and investment and we are also ready to help out providing you with platforms with amazing hidden benefits and possible cool returns in 2018 via MyCryptoDictionary APP – Download Here if you don’t have it yet, its free.
One of our pick now is Rupeeza, let take a glance on it.
What is Rupeeza?
Rupeeza is Decentralized Peer-To-Peer Decentralized Money Transfer Network. Distinctively, it gives back all hodler ROI for hodling the coin for certain period of time. With total supply of just 100,000,000RPZ
They outlined some features on their website but we will mention just four that seems to take the lead.
1) ERC20 Token: Check the dictionary section of this website App to know what ERC20 tokens are and that should gives the understand of the benefit of easily keeping the token in Ethereum compatible wallets like MEW, MetaMask and lot others without need for separate wallet.
2) Scaleability: Every crypto community member knows that as the community grows there arises issues of scaleability with leading cryptos and Rupeeza promised to be one of those platform to solve that among the many few available now. It was described to be able to process 3,500 Transactions per second.
3) Low Fee: Yeah another feature worth of note is that the Transfer of money can be done instantly with Rupeeza Token. It only takes a few cents to send a Rupeeza Transaction.
4) Interest: Cool, you also earn interest just for hodling Rupeeza in your Ethereum wallet.
How to Get Rupeeza?
There are different way to do that;
UPDATE(17thJan,2018): Rupeeza had moved from Ethereum to Waves Blockchain- Click To Read Details Here
- WANT TO EARN CRYPTO DAILY? - This App Reward Users Daily - Click To See How Now!
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency trading and investment is a risk. Always use what you can afford to lose and always do your research as we will not be liable for any loss incurred.