EtherSportz is being developed as an online eSports tournament platform for popular computer games. We want to give gamers an easy way to participate in eSports tournaments anytime from anywhere. Gamers can participate in EtherSportz prize pool tournaments and paying a Cash, Bitcoin or Ether entry fee. The top tournament winners will receive 90% of the prize pool generated by the entry fees. The remaining 10% will go to support the EtherSportz platform and pay investors quarterly dividends.
Greens is a cloud storage services provider based in Belgium
1. Create youtube video informing people about the Geens platform:
– Videos with 500+ views will receive 1000 GEE Tokens.
– If the video reaches 5000+ genuine views, its creator will receive additional 2000 GEE Tokens.
2. Share Geens page ( https://geens.com ) on your Facebook profile:
– Users with 200+ friends will receive 25 GEE.
– Users with 500+ friends will receive 50 GEE.
– Users with 1000+ friends will receive 100 GEE.
3. Share Geens page ( https://geens.com ) on your LinkedIn profile. Your post must be set to ‘public’.
– Users with 100+ connections will receive 50 GEE.
– Users with 300+ connections will receive 100 GEE.
– Users with 500+ connections will receive 150 GEE.
4. Share Geens page ( https://geens.com ) on your Twitter profile:
– Users with 100+ followers will receive 25 GEE.
– Users with 500+ followers will receive 50 GEE.
– Users with 1000+ followers will receive 100 GEE.
– Users with 5000+ followers will receive 200 GEE.
5. Share Geens page ( https://geens.com ) on your Twitter profile and then pin this tweet to the top for the period of two weeks. Your twitter acc should be active (at least two tweets a week).
– Users with 100+ followers will receive 50 GEE.
– Users with 500+ followers will receive 100 GEE.
– Users with 1000+ followers will receive 200 GEE.
– Users with 5000+ followers will receive 300 GEE.
Your account will be credited with GEE after the period of 2 weeks. You can then continue participating in the campaign for another period for additional GEE.
7. Any other ethical ways of spreading the message about the Geens platform will be considered for reward after submission and evaluation.
Claim your bounties on your Geens.com account under Settings – GEE Tokens.
Please allow up to 24 h. (Mon-Fri) for us to approve your claims.
8. Set this image ( https://tokensale.geens.com/bitcointalk/avatar.png ) as your avatar on bitcointalk and receive GEE bounty. To participate in the campaign, please send a private message to our bitcointalk account (Geens.com NPO). In the message write the bounty type (Avatar bounty) and your email address associated with your Geens.com account.
Full Member: 150 GEE / Week
Sr. Member: 200 GEE / Week
Hero: 250 GEE / Week
Legendary: 350 GEE / Week
In order to receive your reward, you have to make at least 10 posts a week. Posts must be reasonable and valuable to the community. Spammers, abusers or malicious posters will be disqualified. Posts should be spread throughout the week. Accounts that are active only one day a week, will not receive rewards.
1. Sign up on the Geens platform to get 100 free GEE Tokens.
2. Refer up to 10 users and get 50 GEE Tokens for each referral.
The maximum supply of Ethereum Premium is capped to 10,000,000 and there is no possibility to increase it’s total supply.
Token Name: Ethereum Premium
Contract Address: 0xb4f5438c3c2a682da351ab6b57edc8530efd67be
1st ROUND: 1500 ETHPR for 400 participants. LIVE
2nd ROUND: 1000 ETHPR for 400 participants.
3rd ROUND: 750 ETHPR for 400 participants.
4th ROUND: 500 ETHPR for 400 participants.
5th ROUND: 500 ETHPR for 400 participants.
1. Enter your ERC20 Wallet
2. Enter your Twitter Name and Follow on Twitter @ethereumpremium (https://twitter.com/ethereumpremium)
3. RT Tweet:
4. Join Telegram: https://t.me/ethereumpremium
5. I comment on the thread on Bitcoin Talk or Bitcoin Garden: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2530118.msg25 or https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=23775
6. 0.0005 ETH SPAM FEE
Payment Address: 0xeF1d40eFe045FBD88c991c0D4368FF1382649793
Please enter tx hash after payment.
The four leaked regulations expected to be implemented by the end of this year are:
- Prevent unaccredited investors from dealing with losses through highly volatile cryptocurrencies.
- Prevent strictly regulated cryptocurrency exchanges from operating as speculative platforms for unaccredited investors.
- Request banks and exchanges to ensure underaged investors and foreigners cannot open trading accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Temporarily suspend institutional investors and retail investors from investing in cryptocurrencies.
Regulations Focused on Volatility and Investor Protection
Contrary to many reports that were released this week, the South Korean government is not banning or cracking down on cryptocurrency trading. It has directly refuted those claims with the newly introduced regulations.
As CCN previously reported, the South Korean government was hesitant in imposing cryptocurrency-related regulatory frameworks over the past 12 months because it believed strict regulations would further legitimize, stabilize, and validate the local cryptocurrency market.
But, the South Korean government has started to rush the imposition of regulations for the local cryptocurrency market because of its sheer rate of growth. The regulations that were leaked earlier today were formed on Wednesday, during the emergency meeting the South Korean government had held.
The focus of the South Korean government and its cryptocurrency task force formed by the South Korean Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Financial Services Commission, Ministry of Justice, Fair Trade Commission, and Financial Supervisory Commission is to protect casual and individual investors from high volatility.
In the upcoming weeks, South Korean cryptocurrency exchanges may be required by the government to receive approval from local financial authorities to list new cryptocurrencies, especially digital currencies with premature markets and that relatively new.
Optimistic in the Long Run
In the short-term excessive regulations on preventing underaged investors and institutional traders from investing in bitcoin could negatively affect the price trend and demand for cryptocurrencies in the South Korean market.
However, in the long-term, the imposition of regulations by the South Korean market will significantly benefit local investors and businesses, as for the first time in history, the South Korean government has provided clarity in regards to……….